Monday 18 July 2011

Bears on Parade Show

The past weekend saw our Teddies On Parade Show: there were a few hic cups with the Pay Pal Buttons but all in all it was an enjoyable show.  Five of my 10 Bears found their new homes and I had an order for a Cat! Pictures below are of the 10 Bears:

Mayfair, London Zoo Louie, Kensington, Carnaby and Chelsea


Three Guardsmen, Christopher Robin & Alice
Visit my website: http://www.ljbears.co.uk
to see who is left!

A really big THANK YOU to all who visited my page over the weekend I had some lovely
comments from you.  Also a Big THANK YOU to those who gave a Teddy a new home, all your Bears are on their way this morning, except for Kensington who is waiting for a ribbon!
We had some good fun with the Chat Room, such fun talking to other bear makers from Singapore and New Zealand.  Breakfast tea time for one and evening coffee for the other, so very strange.  I enjoyed chatting with you all.
I know Daphne will not be reading this! but I must just say thank you to her and to her wonderful Dad for making such an event happen so smoothly.  All your efforts were much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...