Monday 15 October 2012

Wow it has been a long time since I visited my blog:  I am putting it down to a very busy summer!  I will try to do better in the coming months:

So let us start with my new Bear today: ROSINE - a very pretty little Bear wearing her coat and hat, my website can not be updated at the moment as I am without a computer - waiting for DELL to make me one and deliver it:
ROSINE can be viewed at BEARPILE though:

Her picture is below hope that you like her: you can always e-mail me at: teddies@ljbears.co.uk



3 comments:

  1. You have done such a great job on Rosine, She is wonderful and her pink coat is adorable. I hope a new Mum finds her soon her little face is so cute.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosine is a real sweetie, and I love her outfit too. Lovely work, Lynette.
    Hugs,
    Kayzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to Kay and Kayzy! always appreciate your comments x

    ReplyDelete

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...