Wednesday 24 October 2012

Back to Normal!

New computer has arrived from Dell on the 23rd October as promised.  Oh how pleased I am that all files were backed up on to a hardrive -   that said mind you  installing the virus checker and the mail took long enough last night and then installing all the programs for my website and pictures etc.
All is still not perfect but at least it runs at high speed and it will grow as the days go past!
Not an exciting present, expensive but necessary!  and I have enjoyed my time without it:

Below is Wreath No 2, think I will make these as Christmas presents for family and friends, I have bought 4 more rings and material so more may follow:


This one was made from 5 fat christmas quarters mostly green but with one red
colour and one white colour 420 squares again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Linkwithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...